Ok, problem solved. I had to enable the write capabilities from the pop-up menu. Stupid me.Originally Posted by jounihat
![]()
When I try to write to my USB flash drive, I just get an error: "Read-only filesystem". The same drive works flawlessly on SuSE for example. What could be the problem?
Ok, problem solved. I had to enable the write capabilities from the pop-up menu. Stupid me.Originally Posted by jounihat
![]()

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
$120.00
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95