To answer my own question, no. I'd hoped the install script would be more sophisticated but it seems to actually worse than the one on my old 3.4 cd. Perhaps Klaus will incorporate the Debian installer at some point.
I'm switching from another Debian based distro. My 40G master hdd is partitioned as a 5G / and a 35G /home. How can I ensure that when I install knoppix to the / partition, the created user is the same as the one on /home (has the same user and group ids) and that /home is mounted properly etc? (I'm downloading the iso now so I can't check what options are inthe installer.)
To answer my own question, no. I'd hoped the install script would be more sophisticated but it seems to actually worse than the one on my old 3.4 cd. Perhaps Klaus will incorporate the Debian installer at some point.

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$76.98
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$175.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Serial ATA two-port SATA PCI card (SiI3112 sil3112 chipset)
$18.99
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00