-
Thumbdrive help
My thumbdrive was detected just fine (as usb1) and I can read all the files on it (it's a FAT32 format with a bunch of windows files on it) but I cannot WRITE anything to it. I've gone to permissions and granted anyone and everyone full permissions and still no love. I've also unchecked 'read only', which also did nothing at all.
Anyone have a hint for me? Keep in mind that I know a LITTLE Linux, but not a lot about hardware.
Similar Threads
-
By Allanon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-25-2007, 05:25 PM
-
By gdog in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 05:18 AM
-
By TROLL1357 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By knopphead in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 19
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 08:32 AM
-
By smbenton in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 01:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00

LOT OF 34 DDR4 SODIMM 8GB Memory Modules Major Brands Mixed Speeds (Description)
$915.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Hynix 8x 8GB DDR4 1Rx8 PC4-2400T Server Memory RDIMM HMA81GR7MFR8N-UH
$450.00

Samsung 32GB DDR5-5600 EC8 ECC RDIMM SERVER RAM Memory (M321R4GA3PB0)
$1099.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00