You might find something here..
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/ntfs.html
mvh
Hi
Sorry for the Linux newbie question. I have a problem I need help with:
How do you read a NTFS partition with Unicode filenames - they're in Korean? Right now, they don't show up at all.
What happened was my Windows XP registry has been horirbly corrupted such that I ended up buying another hard drive to copy the data off from the old hard drive onto the new one. Both hard drives are formatted under NTFS and are Serial ATA hard drives. The old hard drive is a one 76G partition while the new hard drive is 2 partitions: 20G and 130G.
Someone suggested using Knoppix and I find when I boot v3.7, I can access see both hard drives, including the data from the old hard drive. Filenames in English are visible and viewable. But filenames in Korean don't appear at all. I'm guessing the mount is wrong and I need a specific command which I can't figure out.
Any help would be appreciated.
You might find something here..
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/ntfs.html
mvh

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99