Have you tried cheat Knoppix testcd?
Burned four discs two dvd's two cd's they all check out with the md5. when I use the failsafe cheat code it goes through a bunch of lines only to get to, I believe it says looking for knoppix/dev/hda or something like that and it cycles through to about 13 and then it basically says sorry cannot find. When I use the expert code it gets to the command sets but I tried them all and nothing. The bottom line is the last line kernel panic not syncing attempt to kill init. I would be willing to purchase the cd but I am not convinced that it would work. So unless anyone can help me I will stick with win xp
Have you tried cheat Knoppix testcd?
Did yuo try your DVD / CD on some other PC? I think that md5 is not absolutly exact.- it work for other people...but I am not convinced that it would work.
Thank you for replying. I have not tried it on another PC but even if it worked, what good would that do me?
It would tell you a lot. I have my theory on what it is, see these threads: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17788 and http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=78925#78925Originally Posted by lbenn
The md5 is, for all pratical purposes absolutely exact. More precisely, the number of potential md5 sums is far far larger than all of the files in all of the computers in the world. It is far far larger than the number of all of the stars in the universe. The chance that he got a corrupt file that has a matching md5 checksum is absurdly remote.Originally Posted by tdjokic
On the other hand, I agree completely that he should try his cds in another computer (I don't see much point in trying the DVD in another computer since it's a CD ISO, not a DVD ISO). I see at least two problems that might exit, one would certainly allow the disc to boot fine in another computer, one might allow the disk to boot in another computer. My money is on the secpnd of these, but it's still a valid test to do.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU 6-Core 12-Thread 3.2GHz 3.6GHz Boost AM4 19MB Cache
$15.95
$30.00