-
I give up
Burned four discs two dvd's two cd's they all check out with the md5. when I use the failsafe cheat code it goes through a bunch of lines only to get to, I believe it says looking for knoppix/dev/hda or something like that and it cycles through to about 13 and then it basically says sorry cannot find. When I use the expert code it gets to the command sets but I tried them all and nothing. The bottom line is the last line kernel panic not syncing attempt to kill init. I would be willing to purchase the cd but I am not convinced that it would work. So unless anyone can help me I will stick with win xp
Similar Threads
-
By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 38
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
-
By AV087 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:51 PM
-
By ksation in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 08:44 AM
-
By frankiejr in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX Series EX2300-C-12P - switch - 12 ports - managed
$304.00

Juniper Networks EX2200-C-12P-2G - EX2200-C, 12-Port 10/100/1000BASET POE
$419.50

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99