Not really new to Linux (more the other way around after using Linux too much). But how can I install the Nomachine NX client under Windows without administrator rights? The installer just bails out with a "You must be an administrator when installing this program.". I'm trying to use it on a system where it allowed to install programs in our home directory, so no need for admin rights.
btw, if someone could tell me how to install the client in your home dir under Solaris, I'd be happy too.

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89