knoppix-installer still seems to work last I tried it.
Hi again!!,
Is there a new install command for Knoppix 3.8.2 other than sudo knopppix-installer? I saw in knopper.net that this distro has an updated installer (updating the one by Franz).
Could you please advise what is the new command (if any)? Thanks again.
![]()
knoppix-installer still seems to work last I tried it.

READ - UNTESTED Apple Macintosh PowerBook 160 M4550 Vintage Laptop
$299.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00
Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00
Vintage Apple Computer 3.5 Floppy Drive EMPTY BOX
$29.99
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00