-

Originally Posted by
mikekgr
Dear Irongeek,
you did a very very nice work. I am wondering, what program do you use in order to produce this fine and informative videos? (I asking you because I am teacher and I need methodes like this but I have not found the proper tools-programs. Please be a little be specific because I am newbie at this field...)
Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis
I used VNC to get the display to a windows box, then I used CamStudio 2 (the Open Source version thats hard to find now) to capture the video. I then use VirtualDub and Flash MX to put it all together. I grab the audio with Audacity. You can find a link to CamStudio in the credits section of the Knoppix tutorial.
Similar Threads
-
By searcher1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:49 AM
-
By PaulKraemer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
-
By stupidkid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 06:59 AM
-
By Andy from Somerset in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 07:31 PM
-
By sridharb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99