I am thinking about buying a 1 Gig USB flash drive for Knoppix. My motherboard bios does offer the option of
booting to USB. I am wondering how I would install the Knoppix distro to the flash drive.
Can I just copy the files from the live Knoppix CD to the USB drive or do I have to do something else?
I have been using the Knoppix Live CD with a 128 meg USB flash drive for a development project and I am
getting tried of having to configure the file system every time I boot up and I would be able to save my files
directly to the distro if I moved Knoppix on a flash drive.
Any and all help is appreciated.
- - Wild

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Sophos XG 125 Rev.3 Desktop Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP Wiped - No Power Adapter
$74.99
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5gb W/Rack Mount Kit W/Keystones and Original hardware.
$500.00
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99