-
Junior Member
registered user
I just noticed that the Net Install iso I downloaded and burned is "Sarge" and has an option to install a 2.6 kernel. But when I started to do an install of the 2.6 kernel, there was a message that listed modules that were not included but were needed by my hardware. Yep, the Broadcom 440 NIC was in the list and the module that is not there is "b44". So, even Sarge doesn't have support for the 440 yet.
I don't feel competent to compile a new kernel yet, so I guess I will just have to wait for the final release of Sarge.
jimbo
Similar Threads
-
By nulldev in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
-
By stevesr0 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2008, 04:52 AM
-
By FletchLives in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2007, 07:07 PM
-
By fatso in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-02-2006, 04:26 PM
-
By greywolf19 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 06:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF + 2SFF 2x10/1Gbe H730 Mini 2x 750W Server
$348.00

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00