Im trying to host my own web page from my linux box, running knoppix 3.7. I have apache running and have copied my html files etc into the www file, I have a home network running through a DLink DSL504T router modem, the port forwarding is set for port 80. I have a static IP through No-IP, All my pc's can see the web page but when I try to access it from outside my network I just get timeout errors. One of my friends mentioned adding to the route table, but i can not find how to do this in linux or what i need to add as i have tried the directions given to me, but these are for Dos, hence did not work. I am a complete Linux novice so any help or if you could point me in the general direction I would be most gratefull,
Cheers
Dave

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00