it has been discussed before, search some.
Can this work? I am not a programer but this could be a good idea. Knoppix with file storage for Programs, Photos, mp3s, small Downloads ,ect...
it has been discussed before, search some.
If you utilize Klik format for compressed image files (.cmg), a DVD+RW of Knoppix 3.7 or the new 3.8 will allow the addition of .cmg files by download.
Read about it in Knoppix forum Klik.
This methodology permits using the full DVD capacity of 4.4GB.
In addition, Knoppixv3.8Cebit just released to bittorrent allows the use of unionFS which enhances the Knoppix capability as well.
Best to you.
Hi all,
I am very new to Knoppix, so if this has been discussed to death, please point me in the right direction.![]()
Want to run Knoppix on my Notebook, so I created the ISO on a DVD-RW (Normal burn ISO to disk). All changes I make, eg. date format, time settings etc are lost when I restart. Is there a way to burn it onto a DVD, and keep the rest of the DVD space open to have Knoppix write changes directly onto the disk? I have seen the mention of Klik, but I am afraid I don't understand completely.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Ta

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00