-
Senior Member
registered user
I am on the ADSL in Beograd, fomer Yugoslavija. I have Ethernet modem, unfortunatelly without router, DSL-300T. My provider told me to setup my modem as a bridge. User name is [my_user_name]@[ISP_domen_name] and I put it in pppoe. I must work without DHCP and my network card has only hardware adrress:
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:50:8D:66:BA:EE
inet6 addr: fe80::250:8dff:fe66:baee/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:3942 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:4065 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:3164451 (3.0 MiB) TX bytes:582204 (568.5 KiB)
Interrupt:11 Base address:0x4000
I am using Knoppix 3.8.1 and ADSL start automatically at boot.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Metro DataVac PRO MDV-1 Computer Cleaning System Blower/Vacuum Complete w/ Bags
$129.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Wireless White Robot Desktop Vacuum Cleaner w/USB Charger in Original Box
$14.49

(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26
$49.00

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99