Which directory do you place your perl scripts in?
I have successfully set up a web server using knoppix and apache and all my HTML files can be seen from the web. I can't seem to get perl scripts to execute however, I've tried all the things people have suggested on this forum but when ever I try to run a perl script from the web browser it just asks if I'd like to download the file.
Am I missing somthing here?
Any help greatly appreciated
Which directory do you place your perl scripts in?
Can you post your /etc/apache/conf/httpd.conf file or even better a trimmed version with the comments removed? You can trim the comments out with grep:Originally Posted by Ardil
grep -v -e '^ *#' -e '^ *$' /etc/apache/conf/httpd.conf
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$449.99
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69