-
Junior Member
registered user
Downloading version 3.2-2003-04-10
Hi there!
I'm downloading knoppix version 3.2-2003-04-10 and today I saw a new release of knoppix. I've already downloaded 650mb of the "old" version (3.2-2003-04-10). Does it worth to get the new version stead of finish the "old" one?
Thank you
Felipe Lopes
-
Senior Member
registered user
Here is the change log:
-
KNOPPIX-CHANGELOG.txt 14-Apr-2003 18:42 22K
* V3.2-2003-04-15 (updates)
- New "noaudio" boot option, prevents sound from being probed
- SCSI controllers are now probed in knoppix-autoconfig, if no
"noscsi" option is present.
- OpenOffice update to 1.0.3 (german+english)
- kmahjongg (the old Gnome1 mahjongg got lost in the last update)
- knx-alsa package update (Fabian Franz)
- Removed some orphaned menu entries in KDE
- Added configure-xawtv by Fabian Franz and Kai Lahmann
- Changed default mouse protocol from PS/2 to "auto" for XFree 4.3,
as suggested by Kai Lahmann
Looks like a few worthwhile updates/upgrades. Of course if you're on a dial-up connection I can see why you might be hesitant. I have 3.2-04-10 installed and it works beautifully. Klaus is always releasing updated versions. If you want to keep up with him you could of course burn to cd-rw or boot the .iso from your hard drive, that way it is easy to use the latest release.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Thank you rickenbacherus!
My download is done now so I think I will burn this version....I won't be able to download and burn every release anyway 
Thanks again
Felipe Lopes
Similar Threads
-
By zainabia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 04:24 PM
-
Replies: 20
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 06:18 PM
-
Replies: 44
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 03:23 AM
-
By tomboc in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 03:59 AM
-
Replies: 25
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 05:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99