Hello,
I have a old laptop which I have recently installed Knoppix on (Hard disk install). It is working fine but it does not recognize my D-link wireless card. I have been through the forums and followed the instructions to get the drivers but even once they are installed (ndiswrapper) the card is not recognized. I have also tried the walk through, Craig's ACX100/111 Guide for Linux, but have been unsuccessful.
I think the drivers are fine but the card is not 'active' as neither lights (Act or Link) flash at any point and the Info Center says the card slots are empty.
Does anyone know how to get this card 'turned on'?
Desperately seeking help, Thanks
Jeeves
Laptop: Time Computers (old!)
Card: D-Link Airplus G+ (DWL-G650+)
Knoppix: 3-1.8.2 - Hard Disk Install

5x Vintage Intel D8212 S1002 IC Chips 1975 Hong Kong P0153 P0982
$99.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00