-
PCMCIA lights
Hello,
I have a old laptop which I have recently installed Knoppix on (Hard disk install). It is working fine but it does not recognize my D-link wireless card. I have been through the forums and followed the instructions to get the drivers but even once they are installed (ndiswrapper) the card is not recognized. I have also tried the walk through, Craig's ACX100/111 Guide for Linux, but have been unsuccessful.
I think the drivers are fine but the card is not 'active' as neither lights (Act or Link) flash at any point and the Info Center says the card slots are empty.
Does anyone know how to get this card 'turned on'?
Desperately seeking help, Thanks
Jeeves
Laptop: Time Computers (old!)
Card: D-Link Airplus G+ (DWL-G650+)
Knoppix: 3-1.8.2 - Hard Disk Install
Similar Threads
-
By gjhicks in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 05:44 AM
-
By rfulks in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 06:10 PM
-
By llwyd in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 03:05 PM
-
By Infidellic in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:29 PM
-
By Guest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99