-
Thank you for the information.
When I managed to get into the 1280x1024 resolution, I accessed Screen Resize & Rotate and for refresh rate I saw 76 Hz. That was the only value present in the combo box. Is that the vertical refresh rate? It does not say anything about this. If so, I should set vrefresh=76 I presume. Is that correct?
Similar Threads
-
By lowhweekiat in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2007, 05:36 AM
-
By omenzoso in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2007, 09:51 AM
-
By IanHall in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 03:45 AM
-
By corlu in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 12:47 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 01:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC
$99.99

Timberland Vintage Heavy Duty Brown Leather Messenger Satchel Crossbody Bag
$127.77

Vintage Compaq PS/2 Rack Keyboard 128958-001 Assembly 128710-001 SpaceSaver
$75.99

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99