Have you tried the howto below?
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21
You should be able to install fonts this way and either save your settings on a floppy or try your hand at remastering.
Hello!
I am polish Linux user. I usually use Debian. But from time to time I have to work on not my machines. Then Knoppix come to help.
But ... Knoppix is missing TTF fonts. There are public available ones from Microsoft (now Sourceforge) site. Due to its licence, they cannot be put directly on Knoppix original CD. But for my (and possibly others) personal use, it can be very handy to include them on CD.
My question is: how can it be done in the simpliest way?
I've thought about mounting ISO image, copying files to hard disk (only .ttf), then ttfmkdir, mkisofs and cdrecord. I am only aware of 2 things - won't be image size too big? would openoffice and others use it directly, without problems?
Have you tried the howto below?
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21
You should be able to install fonts this way and either save your settings on a floppy or try your hand at remastering.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00