To answer my own question, no. I'd hoped the install script would be more sophisticated but it seems to actually worse than the one on my old 3.4 cd. Perhaps Klaus will incorporate the Debian installer at some point.
I'm switching from another Debian based distro. My 40G master hdd is partitioned as a 5G / and a 35G /home. How can I ensure that when I install knoppix to the / partition, the created user is the same as the one on /home (has the same user and group ids) and that /home is mounted properly etc? (I'm downloading the iso now so I can't check what options are inthe installer.)
To answer my own question, no. I'd hoped the install script would be more sophisticated but it seems to actually worse than the one on my old 3.4 cd. Perhaps Klaus will incorporate the Debian installer at some point.

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08