-
Senior Member
registered user
I try 
Besides, why blow away the swap, if you can "by-pass" it, especially if you are going to cfdisk the partitions.
I like to keep the swap at the "tail" of the drive, and if you blow it away, you will have to do all the re-calculating agin to ensure it hits the right amount of MB at the end. Leave it, but, by-pass it, then go after the partitions, with the swap intact. I've done this a few times ( sheesh, memories of new hard drive installs, and the fun of "how much do I need to have 500MB left?" ouch! )
Ms. Cuddles
I do what I can, which, sometimes aint much, but, I try.
Similar Threads
-
By maxmartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 07:00 AM
-
By pcolamar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 03:43 PM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:34 AM
-
By simone17 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 05:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95