-
Senior Member
registered user
I try 
Besides, why blow away the swap, if you can "by-pass" it, especially if you are going to cfdisk the partitions.
I like to keep the swap at the "tail" of the drive, and if you blow it away, you will have to do all the re-calculating agin to ensure it hits the right amount of MB at the end. Leave it, but, by-pass it, then go after the partitions, with the swap intact. I've done this a few times ( sheesh, memories of new hard drive installs, and the fun of "how much do I need to have 500MB left?" ouch! )
Ms. Cuddles
I do what I can, which, sometimes aint much, but, I try.
Similar Threads
-
By maxmartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 07:00 AM
-
By pcolamar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 03:43 PM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:34 AM
-
By simone17 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 05:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00