Hi,
I plan to use fluxbox as my window manager but would like to keep the kde multi-user login.
What is the minimum of the kde packages I need to retain to achieve the above?
Help much appreciated.
Geoff.
Hi,
I plan to use fluxbox as my window manager but would like to keep the kde multi-user login.
What is the minimum of the kde packages I need to retain to achieve the above?
Help much appreciated.
Geoff.
Check the dependencies on the package kdm that it's all you 'll need to keep the kde multi-user login.
xdm do the same and you 'll not need the extra (base) packages from kde.
I use fluxbox because I've little memory so I remove completely kde to keep little memory in use.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Seems that we are trying to achieve a similar goal.
Do you reckon you could email me a file capture of "COLUMNS=150 dpkg -l" ?
My email address is gjh3124 at yahoo.com.au.
Thanks and regards,
Geoff.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T46S, t46G, & T46U IP Phone - Black, LOT of 14
$324.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99