Please install the klik client again as described in the docs.
Greetings,
probono
Hello I use knoppix 3.7 and Mozilla browser![]()
As I try to install softwares on KLIK , I obtain this error message : " KLIK is not a registered protocol "
What does it mean ?
What should I do ?
THANX![]()
Please install the klik client again as described in the docs.
Greetings,
probono

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
Intel Core i7-10700KF CPU 3.8GHz Socket LGA1200 SRH74 Desktop Processor
$149.99