-
Junior Member
registered user
Order-of-setup?
With rough installation of K3.2 complete, and partitions (almost) in order, I'm wondering what should come next. If all goes well, my two rigs (Cel 800 and Athlon 900) will both dual-boot (Lilo) Win2k and Knx/Debian and be (Samba?) networked. On the Athlon, I guess, I'll run an Epson 880 printer, a Canon D46U scanner, and an older HP (int) burner. Both have HaM (intel-chipped) dial-up modems. My Athlon is running everything smoothly in Windows, so I'm not rushed to get any particular device in service.
Comments, please? Suggested reading ?
Chada
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't know if you were looking for linux reading suggestions in general, but if so I would recommend checking out RUTE.
http://rute.2038bug.com/
You can get a hard copy over at www.amazon.com too.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Order-of-setup?
Thanks, aay; I ought to have been a little clearer. What I question is whether my remaining chores ought to be taken in any particular order, or if it really makes little difference.
Chada
Similar Threads
-
By bigrobot in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 08:38 AM
-
By Afshin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 03:25 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By stevedperkins in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 05:41 AM
-
By archish in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 12:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00

16 GB Kit Samsung 2 x 8GB DDR5 SO-DIMM PC5-4800 Non-ECC RAM M425R1GB4BB0-CQK0L
$175.00

Kingston HyperX Fury 128GB DDR4-2933 CL17 Desktop Ram (8x 16GB), HX429C17FB/16
$589.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95