I don't know if you were looking for linux reading suggestions in general, but if so I would recommend checking out RUTE.
http://rute.2038bug.com/
You can get a hard copy over at www.amazon.com too.
With rough installation of K3.2 complete, and partitions (almost) in order, I'm wondering what should come next. If all goes well, my two rigs (Cel 800 and Athlon 900) will both dual-boot (Lilo) Win2k and Knx/Debian and be (Samba?) networked. On the Athlon, I guess, I'll run an Epson 880 printer, a Canon D46U scanner, and an older HP (int) burner. Both have HaM (intel-chipped) dial-up modems. My Athlon is running everything smoothly in Windows, so I'm not rushed to get any particular device in service.
Comments, please? Suggested reading ?
Chada
I don't know if you were looking for linux reading suggestions in general, but if so I would recommend checking out RUTE.
http://rute.2038bug.com/
You can get a hard copy over at www.amazon.com too.
Thanks, aay; I ought to have been a little clearer. What I question is whether my remaining chores ought to be taken in any particular order, or if it really makes little difference.
Chada

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73