I don't know if you were looking for linux reading suggestions in general, but if so I would recommend checking out RUTE.
http://rute.2038bug.com/
You can get a hard copy over at www.amazon.com too.
With rough installation of K3.2 complete, and partitions (almost) in order, I'm wondering what should come next. If all goes well, my two rigs (Cel 800 and Athlon 900) will both dual-boot (Lilo) Win2k and Knx/Debian and be (Samba?) networked. On the Athlon, I guess, I'll run an Epson 880 printer, a Canon D46U scanner, and an older HP (int) burner. Both have HaM (intel-chipped) dial-up modems. My Athlon is running everything smoothly in Windows, so I'm not rushed to get any particular device in service.
Comments, please? Suggested reading ?
Chada
I don't know if you were looking for linux reading suggestions in general, but if so I would recommend checking out RUTE.
http://rute.2038bug.com/
You can get a hard copy over at www.amazon.com too.
Thanks, aay; I ought to have been a little clearer. What I question is whether my remaining chores ought to be taken in any particular order, or if it really makes little difference.
Chada

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Intel Core i7-13700 16-Core 2.10GHz LGA1700 CPU Processor SRMBA
$235.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99
RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi
$529.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99