They changed server today. I am not having problems going to http://kanotox.com. Perhaps it was a temporary thing.
Kanotix - fantastic distro!
drb
As of this evening (2006-08-01), the Kanotix Web site is broken. The index page loads with the title "kanotix.con has moved - kanotix.com ist umgezogen", but the page redirects to itself!
Does anyone know what's going on or where Kanotix has moved?
Thanks!
They changed server today. I am not having problems going to http://kanotox.com. Perhaps it was a temporary thing.
Kanotix - fantastic distro!
drb
Yes, indeed, everything seems back in operation again. And I agree with both your paragraphs.

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 3.51 CD SEALED
$145.00
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Macintosh Quadra 840AV Logic Board in Apple Service Box READ
$899.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Apple Vintage Inside Macintosh Book Set Volumes I, II, III, IV & V December 1988
$149.00
$50.00
Vintage Key Tronic EP3435XTAT Keyboard FCC ID: CIG8AVEO3435 / FREE RETURNS
$199.99
Vintage Winnie the Pooh Hundred Acre Wood Tandy Color Computer Sierra Disney
$69.00
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00