-
Novell Linux Desktop LiveCD
Hi all,
I am trying to make a Live CD for Novell Linux Desktop. Can someone guide me on creating a Cd for NLD 9.
I have downloaded some scripts for LiveCD project on forge.novell.com, but they seem to work only with openSUSE. If someone has already made that , please guide me.
I am stuck with this.
Regards
Ritesh
-
Senior Member
registered user
I have no idea how Novell would do it. I would use the scripts from http://www.linux-live.org/
Similar Threads
-
By jjohnson0000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
-
By Billsrock61 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:21 PM
-
By dreamil in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-19-2004, 03:11 PM
-
By massai in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 11:51 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

10GbE pfSense Firewall VPN AES QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 32GB DDR4 256GB SSD
$220.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99