-
Knopix with G-mail settings saver
Ok I want to somhow save all my knopix settinings to a g=mail acount using something like this http://richard.jones.name/google-hac...ilesystem.html
I kmow a bit of python vb and c# I used to do c++ but I am hoping I can do this farly simplely Anyone want to help or give me pointers on the best way to do this.
This would create the most secure os posible sins viruses couldn't be writen to disk I could probably use an encripted stream to keep setting safe to all you would do is pop in the cd in tibet or india or newyour anywere =that there is internet and wala Everything would be as it was last time you started it
This is better than pendrive because pendrives are pricy and were out plus it would be cinda fun
-
so looking around I thing is I mount the gmail fs then I can boot with this http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Configuration_Howto and everything will work It so far looks easy once agian since I realy don't know linux I need somone to tell me how to go about doing such a thing
Similar Threads
-
By ramaswamyps in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2005, 04:25 AM
-
By mainman71 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 06:54 PM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By colin stewart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By msmith in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-24Q-2P 40GbE 24-Port Switch 2x QFX-EM-4Q Dual 650W PSU AFO
$249.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91