Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knopix with G-mail settings saver

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    earth, us, wa, kirkland
    Posts
    5

    Knopix with G-mail settings saver

    Ok I want to somhow save all my knopix settinings to a g=mail acount using something like this http://richard.jones.name/google-hac...ilesystem.html

    I kmow a bit of python vb and c# I used to do c++ but I am hoping I can do this farly simplely Anyone want to help or give me pointers on the best way to do this.

    This would create the most secure os posible sins viruses couldn't be writen to disk I could probably use an encripted stream to keep setting safe to all you would do is pop in the cd in tibet or india or newyour anywere =that there is internet and wala Everything would be as it was last time you started it

    This is better than pendrive because pendrives are pricy and were out plus it would be cinda fun

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    earth, us, wa, kirkland
    Posts
    5
    so looking around I thing is I mount the gmail fs then I can boot with this http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Configuration_Howto and everything will work It so far looks easy once agian since I realy don't know linux I need somone to tell me how to go about doing such a thing

Similar Threads

  1. how to install screen saver slideshow setup
    By ramaswamyps in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 04:25 AM
  2. screen saver & blanking off
    By mainman71 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 06:54 PM
  3. turning off screen saver / blanking at login screen
    By metavoid in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
  4. new mail? How?
    By colin stewart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 08:16 PM
  5. Spam from Knoppix e-mail settings?
    By msmith in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2003, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch picture

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch

$19.99



NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch picture

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch

$49.99



TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed picture

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed

$199.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S... picture

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...

$9.64



TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern picture

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern

$15.25



10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W picture

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W

$39.99



NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless picture

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless

$16.41



D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord picture

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord

$49.99



5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play picture

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play

$31.99