-
Knopix with G-mail settings saver
Ok I want to somhow save all my knopix settinings to a g=mail acount using something like this http://richard.jones.name/google-hac...ilesystem.html
I kmow a bit of python vb and c# I used to do c++ but I am hoping I can do this farly simplely Anyone want to help or give me pointers on the best way to do this.
This would create the most secure os posible sins viruses couldn't be writen to disk I could probably use an encripted stream to keep setting safe to all you would do is pop in the cd in tibet or india or newyour anywere =that there is internet and wala Everything would be as it was last time you started it
This is better than pendrive because pendrives are pricy and were out plus it would be cinda fun
Similar Threads
-
By ramaswamyps in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2005, 04:25 AM
-
By mainman71 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 06:54 PM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By colin stewart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By msmith in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Meatloaf Drive for Commodore 64/128 Kit - Beige with DIY build instructions
$60.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Vintage Commodore 1571 Disk Drive For Parts
$79.00

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore 1541 WORKING W/Cables - OEM Box & Head Protector - NICE Case
$149.00

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Vintage Commodore 1541 Floppy Disk Drive FDD C64 w/ Manual,insert Nice, **Tested
$140.00