-
Can't write to new drive
I am booting from CD with 3.8; I have installed a brand new 160 GIG drive. I used cfdisk to created a new fat16 partition then I created a file system on it mkfs.msdos every thing seemed to go well but when I try to write to the new drive konqueror gives me a write error (could not make folder) so I started konqeror from the command line to get some feed back the command line error is (OggS-Seek: 47296 want 1032 got 0 (diff-request -46264)
any help would be very much appreciated
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By kenny23 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2009, 11:13 AM
-
By DigidocTN in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2006, 02:52 PM
-
By kpfuser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 03:31 PM
-
By oizo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 10:57 PM
-
By dcohen in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit USB Flash Drive
$24.99