Hi, I've had a search around the forums and can't find an answer to this
(I'll warn you I am MCSE, but only just starting with linux)
Linux Version / Kernel: KnoppMyth, Kernel 2.6.11.7
When booting it seems that Samba (?) tries to connect to my windows shares but fails, but then a few lines later the system initialises eth1 (eth0 not in use) and gets its IP over DHCP.
Surely the eth1 / DHCP stuff should be out of the way well before samba tries to connect the shares??
ANy ideas how I could change this (yes, I have Webmin installed and running if that helps)

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Lot of 3 Samsung M425R2GA3BB0-CQK0D 16GB DDR5-4800MHz PC5-4800B SODIMM RAM
$524.99
Crucial DDR4 SDRAM DIMM Desktop Memory RAM Kit, 288-Pin, 2-Module (((2x 32gb))
$350.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00