-
Junior Member
registered user
I just tried to see if I could get a network connection going with Ubuntu live CD and it did not work either.
It has to be a hardward problem other than the NIC (I have tried two separate ones). I'm afraid this box I'm trying to work on, will not be able to be used for Linux.
Similar Threads
-
By Drunx in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-30-2006, 07:25 PM
-
By zzapper in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2006, 07:10 PM
-
By J0hnP1pe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:08 AM
-
By fabry6210 in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 09:25 PM
-
By Anssi in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$182.85