-
How to set the mount options in automount program?
I am asia language user, and I have remastering a Knoppix Live CD using the script from here, and everything goes ok but the removable media mounted by automount daemon doesnot show the bi-bit character right. I checked the system, and edit the /etc/automount.sh add the codepage and iocharset options. Also the /etc/init.d/autofs /etc/auto.misc /etc/auto.mnt /usr/sbin/rebuildfstab /usr/bin/mkdesktophdicons, and now thing become when i insert a removable media such as a USB flash memory, a icons automaticly appear on the desktop and already mounted. If I open the device, shows massive question mark. And then if I umount it and remount it again, it become OK! so it is a little bug, that mean the automounter's codepage and iocharset is not fit to my system(I have check it looks like codepage=847,iocharset=iso8859-1 etc),but the system can write the right desktop entry.
My question is how can i change the codepage and iocharset option before the automounter mount the removable media?
Many thanks!!
Similar Threads
-
By markpelletier in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By Blade in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 01:04 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 05:01 AM
-
By Tech1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2003, 04:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00

Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Early Intel 3301 White Cap Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$750.00

Texas Instruments TI-59 PPX-59 96 Vintage Program Documentation Packets Lot
$149.99

Vintage Microsoft Write Version 1.0 Brand New
$99.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99