I am running KNPX off a CD 3.82 version. All is working fine, except I can't get it to recognise either of my USB hard drives (40 Gb and 160GB)
my USB flash drive (512mb) works fine. Even when I remove the flash drive and use the usb hard disk, it doesn't show anything. My Existing 120 gb IDE disk is working fine as well.
Have I missed something, I would really like to use this to learn linux.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+Plus 5G 2026 | 128GB GRAY KIT X238U
$185.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00