I have the same problem with my Gericom 1st Supersonic PCI E 1660 with no card inserted
Does anybody have a solution?
I have a Sony Vaio FS195XP which I really want to use Knoppix on, however
every time I get to 'PCMCIA card found, starting cardmgr' it freezes. Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance!
I have the same problem with my Gericom 1st Supersonic PCI E 1660 with no card inserted
Does anybody have a solution?
knoppix acpi=off
helps booting Knoppix 3.9 to the desktop, but now I cannot setup my AVM FritzCard DSL SL USB-Modem![]()

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99