I have the same problem with my Gericom 1st Supersonic PCI E 1660 with no card inserted
Does anybody have a solution?
I have a Sony Vaio FS195XP which I really want to use Knoppix on, however
every time I get to 'PCMCIA card found, starting cardmgr' it freezes. Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance!
I have the same problem with my Gericom 1st Supersonic PCI E 1660 with no card inserted
Does anybody have a solution?
knoppix acpi=off
helps booting Knoppix 3.9 to the desktop, but now I cannot setup my AVM FritzCard DSL SL USB-Modem![]()

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99
Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 5.25" Floppy Disk Lot of 9 Single Sided Used
$49.99
Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC
$99.99
Vintage GF2MX40064SAGP PNY GeForce-2 MX400 64MB VGA/ AGP Video Graphics Card
$79.98
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61