I have the same problem with my Gericom 1st Supersonic PCI E 1660 with no card inserted
Does anybody have a solution?
I have a Sony Vaio FS195XP which I really want to use Knoppix on, however
every time I get to 'PCMCIA card found, starting cardmgr' it freezes. Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance!
I have the same problem with my Gericom 1st Supersonic PCI E 1660 with no card inserted
Does anybody have a solution?
knoppix acpi=off
helps booting Knoppix 3.9 to the desktop, but now I cannot setup my AVM FritzCard DSL SL USB-Modem![]()

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink T54W Verizon VoIP IP Desk Phone, Black IP Phone Model
$55.00
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95