Its enabled by default in the default kernel. This is the News forum. Please create a separate post in the General forum if you need help.Originally Posted by ziyad
what about Dual CPU support.
How do i boot in SMP kernel
Its enabled by default in the default kernel. This is the News forum. Please create a separate post in the General forum if you need help.Originally Posted by ziyad
Is there any news about resolving this bug?Originally Posted by UnderScore
Umm did you actually read it recently? Klaus Knopper himself has commented on it.Originally Posted by knopx4me
Thanks James. No, I did not. But now, I did. He said:
"This seems to be related to the unionfs snapshot from 26.5.05, and links in the menu structure when calling "update-menus". The latest snapshot still has this bug. Until there is a solution for this, we are reverting to unionfs 1.0.11. --KlausKnopper Sun Jun 12 23:41:14 CEST 2005"
I removed the unionfs and knoppix-image packages and installed unionfs-module-2.6.11_1.0.9-2_i386.deb and knoppix-image_0.5-3_i386.deb which I got from knoppix 3.8-Cebit using dpkg-repack and remastered it but I still have the same problem. Do I have to do anything else? From where I can get unionfs-module-2.6.11_1.011_i386.deb? I did google but no results.
I did an interesting experiment. I started the remastered knoppix 3.9 fromhd using knoppix 3.8 CD. I did not have this problem at all. I was able to get to /etc folder and see all the files which I was not able to do using a knoppix 3.9 CD.

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99