-
Laptop touchpad stopped fucntioning
Well I recently did an apt-get dist-upgrade and the double tap on my laptop touchpad stopped working.
I have a synaptics (might be spelled synaptix) touchpad, and a dell latitude CSx laptop. I know I have to change something, I just dont exactly know what or how to.
dell list of system specs - http://support.dell.com/support/edoc...n_ug/specs.htm
Any replies would be helpful
Similar Threads
-
By morbidpalooza.com in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-06-2006, 09:17 PM
-
By Abraxus in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2006, 09:31 AM
-
By linuxer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-26-2005, 01:50 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 06:59 PM
-
By jimk in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99