I installed Knoppix 3.8.2 and everything went well except that I am unable to configure my above mentioned modem with it.When I query modem it says modem not detected.Plus I am unable to configure the dial up set up too.
Would somebody please suggest what to do in this case?
Thanks
Lapel

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor (3.9GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4) Used
$80.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LOT OF 12 Intel Core i5 Desktop CPU •6x 7500 6x 6500 •LGA1151 H4 SR2L6 SR335
$129.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i5-7500 SR335 3.4GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$14.99
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6GHz Octa-Core Am4 CPU Processor
$80.00
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99