Should be under kcontrol -> System , or the debian menu. Try running kuser in a shell.
I really like Knoppix.net and as a noob to linux ive learnt alot here, however, Ive ran into a problem i couldnt figure out. Im running knoppix based auditor and have done a hd install. When I try to run netconfig or other programs nothing happens. If I login as root, they work fine. I thought this might be an access issue but when i go to the k menu and system, there isnt a kuser, even when logged in as root. Thanks!
Should be under kcontrol -> System , or the debian menu. Try running kuser in a shell.
Thanks for the reply. Its not under the menu and I did try running kuser in the terminal.
It's not installed? dpkg -l kuser
To install:
su
dselect update
apt-get install kuser

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99