Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
When I boot from CD I just get an some Knopix Live image and prompt "boot:"
What should i do next?![]()
Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
K-> Control center-> Peripherals -> Display
Ok, I found there a resolution and refresh, but maximal resolution is 1024x768 and refresh rate is 76 Hz and can not be changed, but the problem is that refresh is realy 60 Hz not 76 Hz. Is there some other way to force it to higher refresh frequency.
Now you must dig deeper. Best way is to go to Search with key word "resolution" and you will find a lot Q&A about it.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF) - Preowned
$149.00