Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
When I boot from CD I just get an some Knopix Live image and prompt "boot:"
What should i do next?![]()
Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
K-> Control center-> Peripherals -> Display
Ok, I found there a resolution and refresh, but maximal resolution is 1024x768 and refresh rate is 76 Hz and can not be changed, but the problem is that refresh is realy 60 Hz not 76 Hz. Is there some other way to force it to higher refresh frequency.
Now you must dig deeper. Best way is to go to Search with key word "resolution" and you will find a lot Q&A about it.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
High-Speed Ananlog Computers, Rajko Tomovic & Walter J. Karplus
$200.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21