Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
When I boot from CD I just get an some Knopix Live image and prompt "boot:"
What should i do next?![]()
Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
K-> Control center-> Peripherals -> Display
Ok, I found there a resolution and refresh, but maximal resolution is 1024x768 and refresh rate is 76 Hz and can not be changed, but the problem is that refresh is realy 60 Hz not 76 Hz. Is there some other way to force it to higher refresh frequency.
Now you must dig deeper. Best way is to go to Search with key word "resolution" and you will find a lot Q&A about it.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM4 Processor 4.5GHz Boost, X3D Cache
$320.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.7 GHz 5.2 GHz Max Boost AM5 - Good
$350.00
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5
$375.00