Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
When I boot from CD I just get an some Knopix Live image and prompt "boot:"
What should i do next?![]()
Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
K-> Control center-> Peripherals -> Display
Ok, I found there a resolution and refresh, but maximal resolution is 1024x768 and refresh rate is 76 Hz and can not be changed, but the problem is that refresh is realy 60 Hz not 76 Hz. Is there some other way to force it to higher refresh frequency.
Now you must dig deeper. Best way is to go to Search with key word "resolution" and you will find a lot Q&A about it.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
$29.95
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel I9-14900KF Unlocked Core Processor 3.2GHz LGA 1700
$95.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i5-8400T 1.7 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3X6
$28.99