Go to your BIOS and disable the first IDE channel. IF that doesn't get you fixed this might be of some assistance.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1621#7362
I have one HDD put om my RAID controller.After I start knoppix my HDD can't identify.I receive Error message.How to make knoppix to identify my Raid controller?
Go to your BIOS and disable the first IDE channel. IF that doesn't get you fixed this might be of some assistance.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1621#7362

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98